Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The use of this website’s Services (courses, certifications, seminar/workshop & Training) on this website provided by Hubnix Patna Institute of Digital Marketing (referenced as “PIDM”, “www.pidm.in”, “we”, “us” or “our” hereinafter) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services provided by or on this Website (“Services”). Your continued use of our Services or PIDM Web Pages after any such changes have been made will signify your assent to the changed Terms of Service. If you do not accept these Terms of Service, do not use PIDM Services.
Online Course in Digital Marketing
- Owing to certain exceptional circumstances, if PIDM has granted you access to a Program pending payment, and PIDM does not receive payments within the stipulated time period, PIDM may, at its own discretion, withdraw your access to the Program without giving any prior notice
- If a student has agreed to pay the total course fee in installments, a reminder will be given before the due date
|Current Courses||Total Fees|
|Basic Digital Courses with Certification (Self Paced Videos + 1 on 1 Mentoring)||21,999|
|Advanced Digital Marketing Course (Self Paced Videos + 1 on 1 Mentoring)||44,999|
|Professional Digital Marketing Program (Self Paced Videos + 1 on 1 Mentoring)||55,999|
- Applicable Course Fee once paid will not be refunded except when you paid the fee but could not attend any of the courses/classes. If you are dissatisfied with any of our courses after attending the 1st Class of the batch you may raise the refund request. We would refund your amount except the registration fee(Rs. 7500/-). However, no refund request is accepted if you raise it after attending the 2nd class of the batch or 2 days after buying the course.
- Registration fee is not refundable and non-transferable
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the institute reserves the right to postpone/reschedule any batch. Any registration fee will not be refunded under these circumstances
- Institute will cancel the admission of a candidate if the due installment is not cleared after 15 days of the deadline
- Late fee payment will attract a penalty of 5% per week on the installment amount after the due date
- Refund is not applicable on Online Advance Certification in Digital Marketing
- If PIDM is unable to offer you a place on a course, we will refund any fees paid by the student
- Admission of the student will be canceled by PIDM on account of disciplinary action or violation of Anti Ragging Regulations or Substance Abuse or Breach of Code of Conduct or any other Rules & Regulations of the Institute. No refund of fees is permissible
- Admission stands canceled if a student doesn’t report for LIVE sessions for more than 15 days and no refund of fees is permissible
- Admission stands canceled if a student fails to pay fees within 15 days of the given deadline date
- The scholarship waiver will be based on the students’ overall candidature. Students who meet maximum criteria will be eligible for greater scholarships. The amount of waiver will be decided and communicated to the student after the personal interview by the head counsellor.
- We maintain attendance records and take it very seriously. Attendance for all students has to be 80% attendance in Live class & 80% completion of the Video Course
- We expect every student to join all Live Sessions on time context with the norms of the institute
- We expect all students to submit their assignments/projects on time
- The institute reserves all rights to suspend a student or provide opportunities according to the student’s attendance record and performance strict action will be taken against the student for not adhering to the minimum attendance requirement set by the institute
- Live Sessions will be held Online/Live via ZOOM
- No backup sessions shall be offered on any grounds to the students.
- Students opting for placement need to meet the eligibility criteria i.e. 80% attendance in Live class
- Students opting for placements need to give all MCQ exams & submit all ALL assignments including Final Project before the given deadline, failing to which the student will be DISQUALIFIED from any placement assistance from PIDM
- Students failing to submit ALL assignments will be FAILING the course and that will result in NO CERTIFICATE & MARKSHEET from PIDM
- Students will have Mentoring & Career Guidance Sessions which are mandatory to attend for Placements
- Students will be given 2-3 Interview opportunities, post which if the student fails to secure/grab the job/internship opportunity, the institute is not liable/responsible for the same
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES
PIDM MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF RELIABILITY, USEFULNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR THOSE ARISING FROM THE COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE. PIDM OFFERS THE SERVICE TO YOU CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.